Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My Christmas shopping is over.

I'm done with my christmas shopping today. I went to the mall with mom and ate. Oh my! my! People are still crashing in, it's like nonstop! You would be really stressed out especially if you're a an impatient person. Lines in the cashier seems to be endless! How funny coz i thought there were lot of people who will not spend that much this christmas but the malls is still filled out by them. Yeah, shopping is SHOPPING for them no matter how the wallet seems to be thin. HAHA! Anyway, it's christmas though! These people has the right to treat themselves and their family for something special this holiday season. We bought some new set of clothes and for the baptism of baby fritz on the first day of the year 2007. And by the way, even the fitting room has long lines. It takes several minutes before you can fit a dress. We ate at Pancake House. Yeah, i'm the one who decide where shall we eat HAHA! b'coz foods are nice there. Ate and I was arguing if we should give the waiter a tip. I said that they already has a service charge(if you look on the receipt, it's included on your total bill) but Ate insisted that maybe we should give at least 20 bucks. hehe! She's persistent, and the waiter seems to served us politely so we ended up leaving the change. My feet hurts. Shopping is really tiring especially if you used to go around the whole mall looking for a nice dress. Good thing there's no traffic on our way home.

No comments: