Sunday, December 17, 2006

Still awake!

i didn't update much this time. I have lots of things to do, in short i'm busy. HAHA! I usually spent the sembreak at home. Malls are filled with lots of people! How can i go shopping?! I wanna buy clothes, some shoes, and of course gifts! especially mom is here! yeahbah, moolah is not a problem, but of course, I don't want to abuse her generosity. Shopping with my sister maybe done on thursday. I don't want to go along with many shoppers cramming around the mall. Just hate being push through by the people at the mall just because of the rush.


But honestly, i don't have any guts to go out this days. I would prefer to stay at home even and sleep! haha! My laundry is starting to pile up again. We are thinking of hiring somebody who would do the laundry for me and for my sister every weekends. Because when the class starts again next year, both of us will be busy again coz of school.


There are lots of plan for a gimmick or hang out with friends this holiday season. There's a supposed christmas party with hysul friends and a hang-out with my all-highschool girls- barkada. Then a visit to grace's house after she gave birth. yeah, many plans. I should start setting the date and informing them before i realize that my sembreak is over! It's my time to unwind and relax. Good thing, the grades are good for me this term. Christmas will be happy. yehey!

toodles!

No comments: