Sunday, December 24, 2006

Meet my new found friend: Cherokee

I had a new found friend. Actually not literally new because i had it a year ago. Only i was able to give noticed of him when when we do a general cleaning of the house today and i found him under a pile of stuff from my cabinet waiting to be snatched and see the world. HAHA! He's cute, at least for me and for ate. We're really enjoyed in hugging my Cherokee because of the thing inside his body that made him of. He's really huggable and kissable too. Hehe! I'm happy coz i had something to cuddle up before i go to sleep or when i'm in bed. From now on, i will treasure this stuff.

Honestly, i'm not into stuff toy. I'm not really the kind of gurl who loves to collect bears, dolls, and something to dislay in bed. But i do appreciate soft pillow. But this stuff (Cherokee) has something different from the rest. Too bad i just discovered him lately. hehe. =) but atleast we still have the rest of the days on earth to be with each other. My ever companion hihihi!
Christmas will be tomorrow. Yippee! Another celebration for the birth of our savior. We should start counting our blessings and enjoy life. Life is good guys! Even there are lot of up&downs we should still manage how to survive. There are lots of things to be thankful for and to look forward at the same time. Let's not carry anything bad in our hearts and continue sharing what we have to others coz Life absolutely r0cksz!

hi! i'm Cherokee..

No comments: