Sunday, December 03, 2006

my weekend.

I attended my make-up class today. Got tired. I don't have any rest for this week. Start of the week again tomorrow. We're all in the cramming mode again. Finals will be on the 3rd week of the month. We have lots of deadline this coming week. yeah, i'm busy. But not really. Haha! I don't panic. I don't know. I still have a research to do and a company study to conduct. What a coming week!

We went to the bazaar in Roxas, Blvd (Raja Sulayman Plaza). It's lame. The bazaar in World Trade is more okei. I want to catch the fireworks display at 7pm but i can't stay up that long. June and me want to have some henna tatoo (just a small one) but ended up nothing. hehehe. why? budget is a hindrance. Cos it not's actually planned. She just said that we go there. So i come with her. hehe.

Ayun, nothing much to say. I wanna go hiking! Karren said we could do it next term with the group cos she's already been inducted as a member of the mountineering club in campus. Oh! I can't wait. I'm craving for adventure!

No comments: