Thursday, December 21, 2006

A little pamper.

The rest of the afternoon was spent in a Beauty Salon with mom and ate. I had my manicure and a foot spa w/ pedicure plus a haircut. HAHA! To vain, but not really. I just think that i better give myself a treat especially another term had just passed. It's also for the coming christmas. It feels good with me knowing that there's something in you that looks radiant. HAHA! I'm talking nonsense. But pampering yourself once in a while is a good habit. Jo-c invited me before to go to a body salon for a good massage and spa. I realized that it will cost me much..Awww..=(

I already bought a gift for tito and tita and the two kids. Yehey, i don't have any problems to think of. I went to Glorietta after i got my registration form in our Municipality for voting in the coming election but leave after several hours coz i will be meeting mom and ate.

We got home around 9pm. Ate's hair took us long. The appliances that we ordered yesterday has been delivered. Yippee! We gonna rock till the neighborhood becomes mad! HAHA!

No comments: