Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I'm Grumpy!

I had my enrollment today. It almost took me 4 hrs in school. Batch 04' and '05 has the same enrollment day. So, what should i expect?! Lots of people of course! The line seems to be endless. I also fixed my schedule for the coming term. I decided not to take Marketing this term. Then changed to Obli&Contracts from Doe. It's conflict to some of my subjects y'know. Although with that load, i have to suffer for almost 4 1/2 vacant hrs i think every friday. Well, atleast one day is still tolerable for me . It's ok for me coz i'm full load again this term. Yipee, my remaining units seems to be reachable now. HAHA! Headed to rob's place afterwards. We look for some gifts to buy. But i cannot decide which to choose besides, i'm not feeling okei this day. I feel grumpy due to my monthly visit. It hurts y'knw. My mood seems to shift easily. I woke up with uneasy feeling. So we ended up buying nothing, and now i have to go back to the mall on thursday to buy a present for tita this coming christmas.

No comments: