Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Methods Presentation is such a BLAH!


Well, how could it be?! We made that study for so many hours and even spent overnight just to make up with that presentation and then puff! We got a low grade for our documentation. I don't think it's all our fault. Our prof. should even guide us and discuss the whole topic during lecture. How could you conduct a company study with a very limited time that she give to us?! Good thing, the date of presentation was move. We have to do some revisions and add some data that my prof. is requiring us. All is such a rush! ampf! I almost got home past 10 o'clock because we stayed at pt&t to do the revision.

Me and jo-c. Methods Presentation

Jo-c and me.



I'm hungry! I'm tired! I'm sleepy and i'm pissed off! I better shut myself to bed.



Nytie!

No comments: