Friday, December 22, 2006

It's not bad to dream for something good specially this Christmas.

A few more days to go before christmas. I can't wait. Then after a week, New year is coming. byebye 2006 and Hurray 2007! I hope the coming year would be not so bad for me. 2006 seems to be okei. I can't say that it was a jinxed year for me. When it comes to school, it was not that bad. I did good this year. And for the aspect of life, uhhmmm, let's just say that i come to realized lots of things now. My maturity also grows. I become more open to ideas, seen what the world really is, been off to places that i adore (only in the Philippines) and i'm planning to go to those i dream to step foot on. Experiences makes us strong, mistakes makes us more wiser than what we are. Changes helps us to move on and try to look forward in life ahead of us. Family, heartbreak, love, friendships, laughters, adventures, tears and sadness made me stronger than what i only think i am. Life is really unpredictable. You cannot say what's ahead of you. All i can say is that life seems to be an endless destination. Along the way, we have to gather our strength and all the resources that we may acquire through our journey so that in the end, we're prepared in what may come.

Yeah, i know i've been saying lots of emotional stuff lately. Pardon me if i'm like this. I usually keep to myself whatever i have inside in me. I don't tell it to public. Maybe because i'm scared to be judge, to be criticized or whatever. But you see there will come a time when all your blurbs will come out and there's no way for you to control it.



My Christmas Wishlist Last year that's been granted: * big smile* *confetti*

All of us has our own unique gifts that we want to receive during christmas or if not at least during the whole year. Mine has become reality. It's just a matter of believing that you can have it even if you a think there's no easy way.

One of my Christmas Wishlist last year is the J.LO Perfume (Jennifer Lopez) Still. It became my urge to have that coz when i tried it in the mall, i was attracted by it's smell from then on. And after a month, i receive it from someone. It was a pasalubong to me from Abu Dhabi. It came in travel package, a perfume with lotion inside. I was really happy then. HAHA! And based on my experience while wearing that perfume for the whole year, it seems that everybody appreciates it's smell. It's in the top my list perfumes.

STILL (J.Lo)

J.Lo's latest perfume, captures te superstars sense of sweet, sensual femininity. Spicy w/ft pepper musk, and sandalwod lend an aura of mystery to a soft, powdery mix of roses and white blossom.


I always has these great fascination of music. It can lifts up my mood. My company when i'm bored. I never really aspire to have an mp3 before. I was contented until i had this sudden urge t have one. One reason is b'coz of the long travel to school from home (and vice-versa) I wan't something to listen up. When i'm alone, my ipod is the one who entertains me. (hehe!) This ipod is the result of my allowance. Because i'm very decisive to have one, i did save up for this. I don't want to ask the parents to buy me this, i want to prove to myself that i can have one if i really want it. And there, my ipod is one of my treasuarable things.

A 4GB ipod nano.

Because my passion has been awaken, i did ask mom a digicam a long time ago. It just recently that she had bought me one. Sony Cyber-Shot is cool. And this 6 megapixel seems to be enough,but i promise to myself to buy one (A latest digicam with good feautures)when i have work and income on my own, HAHA! too ambitious!

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W30

Another perfume for me is the D&G. Mom bought it. HEHE! I actually didn't ask for it. I was just surprised when she give it.


Dolce and Gabana


So tha't it. Those are my christmas wishlist that came true. HAHA! I'm not actuallly that materialistic. Simple joy means a lot to me. It's in the nature of every women to aspire those things in able for them to feel good about themselves. To raise up their self-confidence.




And for this coming christmas. I only thought of two christmas wishlist. I can't think of anything that i really want to have. Anyway, it's a wishlist. It may come true and maybe not. hehe! right?

A nice pair of wedge sandals for me.

The new i-Ducks come in four transparent colours: pink, yellow, clear, and blue with up to 4GB of flash memory. That's 4000 Megabytes: enough to hold tens of thousands of documents or photos, hundreds of iTunes, or back up virtually all your important stuff.


And a 1GB or up Usb flash Drive. Particularly in color pink. Haha! The one in the picture seem to be nice right? a Rubber ducky usb.

No comments: