Friday, December 29, 2006

I'm giddy!

There will be another World Pyro Olympics..Yehey! It's on their second year in the Philippines. It is a five day presentation and 10 countries will participate. I wanna go there! *I'm giddy* The event would be on January 5, 6, 7, 12 and 13 2007 at Pasay City. You guys should try watching it. I will come along with my friends. We were supposed to watched it last year but the plan was cancelled. And this year, i want to make it happen. I'm a fireworks fanatic. I love to see different colors in the sky. It's great to take photos of them. It is my most awaited time when 12 o'clock strikes in first day of the year. I just adore seeing fantastic fireworks floating in the sky for about a second and variety of colors would appear although i'm scared to try it on y own. Watching is much better than risking your life. hehe! Let the old ones do the job. =)

*Photos from World Pyro Olympics Exhibition March-April 2004 taken by Randy Maranan.

No comments: