Thursday, December 14, 2006

Yehey! This is the last day of my final exam. I can breathe now. I hope that grades won't be that bad for me this term. I want my christmas to be really merry without thinking of school stuff. =) I can feel the cool breeze during night. Christmas is coming near. And mom will arrived tomorrow. We pray that her flight would be safe. The package that she sent is still not delivered(via sea cargo). Waahh, some of mom's present for us was there. Hope it will arrived before christmas come. hehe!

I was supposed to go to despedida party for Migz tonight at Dany's Grill in Macapagal but decided not to come along. I know if i come i couldn't go home early or perhaps i wouldn't be able to sleep at home coz of the party will be until midnight
or something. And i have to go in the airport tomorrow morning for mom's arrival. Besides, i'm hesitant on going there. Don't know why. Just drop by in Sm to buy some slippers then headed home right after we passed our revisions in Methods.

No comments: