Saturday, December 30, 2006

I should have listen to my instinct.

I'm organizng files, photos, music, videos and etc. in my pc. All of them has been scattered everywhere. I arranged it in such a way that i could have easy access and group it to where it belongs. I've realized that i have lots of photos store here. I should start copying it to a cd before my hard disk give up. And i'm also copying some songs to a blank cd.

I just got home from a nearby mall to run an errand for my mom and i got really pissed off! yeah, spell the word! I can't remember how many times my foot has been stepped on by those inconsiderate people! I should have put a note on my forehead to stay away from me! Streets was really filled out with lots lots lots of people. You can't even see the road. Even the sidewalk vendors has sprung like mushrooms! I should avoid the mall. I walked around the mall to look for the dress that my mom ask me to buy. Walking fast is my technique to go along with mad shoppers and even in the street. Pheew!My legs hurt again.

I'm gonna sleep early. yahey! I have to go to our municipality to pass my registration form early morning. I have to be there at 7am to avoid long lines, besides the office would just be on half day to prepare for their medya'noche tomorrow. I'm also tired. Going to malls nowadays is really stressful!

I got excited to 2007 countdown. I dunno know, maybe i just antipicate the coming year that much. I have lots of plans in my head for the year. I'll say it to you next time. haha! for now, i have to go in bed and make a sleep.

Goodnight!

No comments: