Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My uncontrollable rants.

I've been accompanying my mom this past few days like going to mall most of the time. I just can't say no, besides i wanna make the most out my mom's stay here. She'll be leaving in the middle of the month next year. I want to be with her and ate also. Today, we went to Festival Mall to look for some appliances. And after several times of thinking and deciding we finally bought a component, a new washine machine, a bed for me and ate and a cabinet. Hehe! Too much shopping er? The old ones would be replaced with the good new ones this Christmas even if it costs mom a big amount. It's worth it naman. They planned to do a renovation for the house buy they decided not to pursue. The family is planning to buy another house in s0me place. We all not like it here. Although i grew up in this place, i realized as i grow older that this place is not that conducive and the environment is such a shame. I don't want to say that it totally suck here coz i still do have good memories in this place when i was a child, the good friends, the old playmates, the memorable place and a lot more. But things change through time. The place here is becoming rampant with noise, pollution, etc. What i don't really liked here is the nature of the neighborhood. Those people seems to be judgemental, they're so prejudice!! Sometimes they intrude in your life even if they don't have any rights! There comes a time that i can't feel the privacy in our family because of these chismosa people. Yeah, i'm becoming emotional. It's just i don't really feel at ease here now . Ammf! I wish we could found a new house as soon as possible. Pheew! I talk too much.

No comments: