Monday, December 18, 2006

It's nice to be reunited again with relatives.

Relatives from my mother side were here a while ago. Since my mom is here, it's there time to be together and see each other again. Mom's relatives has a really large number of population compared to Pop. My tito's and tita's came along with their children and i say that they are sooo at large. Hehe! But it's good to see them again after several years. We only see each other in a special occassion like this. Cousin's and i don't see each other often because they lived in Las Pinas. ANd we don't often go there. The last time we've been together was when mom came home last 3 yrs ago. I can't imagine that the little babies that i used to play with is now a grown up teenager which is taller than me. HAHA! Im also suprised when i saw how many my pamangkins are. And i loved Salma. (the one i red)She's so friendly and a cheerful one. She's not a camera shy, loves to posed in front of my digicam with some goofy shots. HAHA! I still remember how cute she was when she was only 2 yrs old then when a pool party was held for the relatives way back.


Me with the makukulit pamangkins.

No comments: